Thursday, June 12, 2008

Adding our two cents

After absorbing the news about the four new generations of Kauflers, I felt I should communicate what we knew about Feigla's descendants to the Hirschberg knowledge base. So I found Dan Hirschberg's email address at University of California at Irvine, where he is a mathematician.

I sent him details of Feigla's marraige to Schija, their child Hermann, his wife Elly, their child Helga, her husband Stanley, and their three children, us. He wrote back within 15 minutes, having already added all the info to his listing.

Here is the updated family tree, where you will now see much of that information in place. Note that he does not include people born after 1945. Also note that a few of the dates I gave him were off the top of my head and still need to be corrected. I will do that when I contact Hirschberg again next week, also with information on Hermann's siblings Rosa and Bette.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment to the Ruby Family History Project